When it comes to games with crafting, I tend to lean toward that and not so much toward the combat. It’s just me I guess. So, I ran another test incorporating my love for treasure hunting and cooking in games.
The points were distributed as follows:
– Javelin Master
- It is set to default difficulty.
- We only harvest what is needed to fulfill the quests.
- No salvaging. This means no taking apart of things to find out the loot that drops.
- No Looting until points have been allocated
- No killing unless it cannot be avoided
- No scrapping
- No looting once I set off to the trader
- Looting the trader
So, there is a marked difference. It is, my opinion, giving me more loot geared toward the perks I picked. It also gave me more medicinal options and more crafting supplies along with a schematic for a work bench. I can make coffee off the bat, boil the murky water, and even make cornbread. This is not a bad start.
If you want to see the full video about this, click below.
Until next time, happy hunting and don’t forget your zombie rules!